Heard of the MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid tariff plan? This tariff plan is best for Business Men and Women who makes lots of calls more, especially those who make international calls.
What is MTN Xtraspecial Postpaid?
The MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid is a special tariff plan which is specifically designed for those who do call alot. This tariff plan allows all subscribers to enjoy a FLAT rate of 15 kobo per second for MTN-to-MTN calls, it is also applicable for calls from MTN-to-Other networks, including calls to 27 selected international destinations, which starts from the very first second.
The MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid tariff plan does come with a daily or monthly subscription or access fee.
How MTN Xtra Special Postpaid work?
Understanding how this tariff plan works is very simple. When you subscribe and migrate to the MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid, you enjoy Flat rate of 15 kobo/second for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks; MTN-to-MTN calls and MTN-to-Other networks.
You will also enjoy a flat rate of 15 kobo/second for calls to 27 selected International Destinations which are listed below. This tariff plan also comes with a lot of exciting products and services.
Summary of MTN Xtra Special Plan and Eligible Destinations
|MTN-to-27 Selected International destinations
How to Migrate/Activate MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid
To successfully activate and migrate to MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid, you need to go extra miles. This is not like other MTN tariff plans where you can easily dial a code and get subscribed/migrated. To activate the MTN Xtraspecial postpaid plan, you will need to visit any MTN Service Centre or Connect Store nationwide and do the following:
- You are required to fill and sign off a Subscriber Agreement Form,
- Then proceed and present your valid international passport, driver’s license or national ID card.
- You are also required to provide 2 Passport Photograph for a successful registration,
- Fill a bank confirmation form.
- Fill a Credit Consent Form.
- MTN Nigeria also requires you to provide a copy of a recent utility bill. This could be electricity, water, waste disposal or telephone bill.
- Lastly, you are also required to undergo a Credit Rating.
Please take note that you don’t need or are you required to register any destination before the 15/Kobo per seconds works, it’s automatic.
Wish you the best and do share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter, instagram and google+, using the share buttons below.