The telecommunication that when it’s name is called, brings fear to the heart of other telecom giants in Nigeria, NTEL, has finally released their much waited and anticipated Dta tariff plans and prices.
NTEL has disclosed that their Data Tariff Plans For Nigerians, and it’s mind blowing, considering the fact that other Telcom services in Nigeria are providing this same service at a costly price. However, with the Ntel internet plans, it’s very likely that this new player in the Telecommunication company is ready to take over Nigerians data consumers with huge surprises. The prices are really worth it, But it seems like they will soon be releasing and diversify their internet data packages to accommodate Smartphone users, Blackberry users, etc.
Not to mention that NTEL has the Fastest 4G LTE in Nigeria. Most networks are still operating under 3G. We have here with us, the NTEL DATA TARIFF PLANS for Nigerians.
To ensure that you don’t waste your money, i also provided a list of most devices which are compatible to the network.
The NTEL 4G LTE service is now available in Abuja and Lagos.
NTEL Data Tariff Plans and Prices
|Smart Phone Starter
|Unlimited data,30minutes voice calls, SMS
|Unlimited Data,70minutes calls, SMS
|Unlimited data, 300 minutes calls, SMS
You should always be skeptical of Telecommunication companies, when they are offering you “Unlimited Data”. But in this case, i will be explaining to you, the conditions which comes with this “Ntel unlimited data”
Please take note that this conditions below are very important. So make sure you understands this conditions, and it will help you enjoy the NTEL unlimited data service.
- This Terms of service and condition automatically apply to all Ntel customers (pre-paid and post-paid).
- Take note that the Ntel Fair Use Policy is aligned with the best industry practices of global telecommunications providers and is subject to change without prior notice to customers.
- This policy allows the NTEL communication to maintain the quality of their mobile internet service and give all ntel customers fair opportunities to enjoy their network.
- Customers who may likely be affected by this policy, are customers who brings in large quatity of traffic; which are often the customers who have file-sharing software or peer-to-peer/torrent application on their phones or tablets.
- This policy will also affect customers who are always downloading large-format files such as music, videos, and movies.
- At the peak periods of each day, any customer who have subscribed to the Ntel data service or internet packages and have used a total volume of 3GB will be slowed down to 512bytes per seconds.
- Ntel reserves the right to review these fair use levels from time to time and change it according to the company policy.
- Ntel also reserve the right to limit or suspend service to anyone who uses or attempts to use the service in any way that may attract any sanctions or penalties. So ensure you use this service legally.
- If you are by any means, using the Ntel internet plan for fraud, or if you’re doing anything that may have a negative effect on their business, the company reserve the right to close, shut down or suspend such account (s) without notice.
- Customers are only entitled and permitted to use the Ntel data, call and sms services for personal, and non-commercial use. We reserve the right to impose network protection controls, limit the speed of, suspend or block your access to services, or disconnect you if your use is excessive and/or not in keeping with that reasonably expected of a private individual.
- The company also reserves the right to suspend or band any account which does not follow any of the above actions above, even if you’ve read the Terms of service and conditions.
- The allowance set out in this fair use policy is based on bundles used within Nigeria. Any use when you are abroad will be charged at the relevant international rates.
Devices That Supports NTEL 4G LTE
One thing you should note before buying the Ntel data plan, is to consider the fact, that NTEL ONLY works with devices that has a 4G LTE feature.
One common thing i discovered, is that most devices here in Nigeria only supports 3G. So before subscribing for the Ntel internet plan, you will need to know if your device is a 4G supported phone.
Once again, i will love to stat here, that Ntel ONLY provides 4G services in data, sms and phone calls.